Background

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jordan's Pic's

I had my sister's brother in-law (does that make sense) take Jordan's pictures for me. Shane did an amazing job taking Jordan's pictures when he was just a month old so we thought we would try it again. He is so patient with us and I am so happy with the way they turned out! Here are a few that I pulled off of a website (that is why they are a little bit grainy - I will post the crisp ones when I get my CD)...






Thanks so much for taking these Shane...you and Ellie did a great job :) If you want to get a hold of Shane to take some pic's for you he is available @ 801-798-8308.

4 comments:

Stacie, Hollie, and Michelle said...

Ali and Rick, You have such cute children, and you make a good looking family. I love to see the pictures and the updates. Hope all is well.

The Marshall's said...

Ali I love all your posts! You inspire me to "blog" again!

Emily said...

These turned out SO cute Ali!!! He is adorable! I can't believe he's so big already!

MCF said...

What a little hottie pants! He is darling! Thanks for posting.