Background

Friday, March 12, 2010

Tay's Birthday Bash

Yes I know my posts are all over the place but at least they are on here! We now have a teenager in our house! Boy are we in for it!! Just kidding Tay is a great kid but he did turn the big 1-3 this year on January 13th. We went out to dinner with my family to Brick Oven on his actual birthday and of course I forgot my camera (because I am so darn efficient!!) when Grandma Jeanine and Grandpa Harry made a big dinner and we celebrated over at their house.

Taylor is such a wonderful son and an amazing big brother to both kids. He loves basketball and girls and is a pretty smart kid when he wants to be! We are so proud of him and are so thankful for all that he brings to our family. Happy Birthday bud...we love you!


Da' boys



My camera ran out of battery so hopefully I can get the pictures from Auntie Court to finish up this post!

No comments: