Background

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Jordan's 1 Year Pic's

I have learned many lessons in life...one of them is that getting pictures of a 1 year old is near impossible!! I had a good friend of mine at First Colony take some pictures of Jordan for his 1st Birthday - it was a 2 session process because he simply hated the first time around. Luckily Mikki was so kind and patient and graciously agreed to meet up with us one more time to try some studio shots. I am absolutely thrilled with the way they turned out! Here are some of my favorites though it was hard to choose.



I may have given birth to Elvis



I love this shot - he is always into every thing and this shows it. He loves his Mickey, he loves Wii-motes, and he really loved the clips that were supposed to hold the back drop in place, but he was pretty sure Braydon and Mikki got them as toys for him. I now have a lot of pictures of him with these clips in them but I don't care, he was smiling!

We are considering making him the next face of Apple




Thanks again Mik, I had a wonderful time and you are so very talented! Happy 1 year J man, you are cuter than ever!

4 comments:

Jennifer Sciore said...

Oh my gosh! He is so stinkin' cute! What adorable pictures

Brad & Janette Bowen said...

He is soooooo cute!!

konnie said...

Ali, he is a doll. It has been a while since I've seen him and talked to you. What fun and cute pictures. You are the best.

Emily said...

He is precious. Is he really a year already!? wow!