Background

Friday, January 8, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

This year my sis and I decided to get together for the second year and make gingerbread houses with our kids. We had lots of fun together making big messes! Apparently Taylor is getting too big to make these since he told me to go ahead and throw his away right after everyone left but whatever; I hate it when your kids go and grow up on you! Anyway, here are some pics from our fun-filled night.


Auntie helping put the icing on

All the kids working on their masterpieces

If only we could all be as cool as they are

"Grammy is scary" says Jordan. He generally loves Grammy - not so much in this photo

The finished products - the credit for the amazing Christmas Teepee goes to Parker - I think he should go and work for Disney as an Imagineer

We had a great night and I love getting together with family! Thanks Marshall family for the fun filled evening!

No comments: