Background

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jordan's 1st Haircut

Okay I might sound a little dumb but this has been one of the hardest things for me to do! I have known for about the last month to a month and a half that a haircut was due for our little man. He has had the most beautiful hair since he was born and it has been so much fun for me to play with (that might sound a little girlie...sorry J). When he was about 3 months old he kind of thinned out around the sides and on the back as babies normally do but it always looked okay with the longer top until lately. When people start to wonder if your baby is wearing a toupee because his hair looks like a mop, it is probably time to cut it! Jordan has an obsession for pulling hair - it hurts SOOOO bad - and recently he has started to pull his own. This was the one thing that made me feel a little better about taking this big step was knowing I would be stopping the self inflicted pain. I finally got enough courage to make the appointment to chop off his luscious locks. Our sweet friend Keri Rawlings fit him in and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!



Before



Look how long it was!!



Keri working her magic



Voila - Doesn't he look adorable?!



After

I knew after he had his hair cut that he would lose a little bit of that baby look and start turning into a little man. He looks so darn cute though and hopefully it can grow in a bit more even now. A big thanks to Keri for doing such a wonderful job and for being so patient with our little guy!

3 comments:

Jennifer Sciore said...

It looks Great! What a handsome guy. I remember Kolten's first haircut and it is a hard thing to do but they say if you cut it frequently that it will grow in thicker and longer so hopefully they are telling me the truth!

Jessica said...

Such a cute little boy! I love the haircut!

Mitzi said...

Ali, he is soooo cute.

What the heck happened? You and Calee Mothers!!! I swear time flys.