Background

Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy 6 Months Jordan!!

I cannot believe that this sweet little boy is already half of a year old!




The time goes by too fast - I think I just said that in my post yesterday but it is SO true! It seems like just yesterday I was big and pregnant blogging about how uncomfortable I was and how ready I was to have him here and now 6 months have come and gone. I can truly say that I have enjoyed every stage we have experienced with him. We are having so much fun watching him learn and get better at things every single day. It makes me sad to look back at the pictures from when he was brand new and to know that his snuggly little newborn stage is already over - but I can say that his sitting up and playing with toys, blowing raspberry's at us, and watching his face light up with excitement when we walk into a room is quite gratifying.



I love you more than words can say Baby J! You bring so much joy to our family and I can't imagine life without you. Thank you for being such a happy boy, and getting me through the toughest of days. I feel so blessed that I was chosen to be your Mommy!

Here are some factoids about J-Man:

**He is a Daddy's boy through and through - Jordan loves his "favorite" - that's his Dad's nickname now**
**He loves to watch TV - I know I am a bad mom but honestly Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or Little Einstein's comes on and the kid is glued...he even laughs at the TV!**
**He loves food - always has and if he is anything like his Mom and Dad he always will. He likes all of his veggies except for Green Beans; he thinks those are for the birds. He thinks Rice Cereal is one of the most repulsive things made and can't figure out why I try to keep feeding it to him. He is just starting on fruit but so far so good**
**He thinks he is super cool now that he can roll from his back to his belly - but for some reason he can't figure out that it is okay to do this when he tips over while learning how to sit up on his own?**
**He is one of the happiest babies I have ever met - he only whines when he is tired or hungry (with the exception of ear infections...poor baby)**
**He is a big boy - I can't keep a wardrobe for the kid. He is already wearing 6-9 or 6-12 month clothing and isn't too far away from 12-18 mos...**

Happy 6 months Sweets...I love you!

No comments: