Background

Monday, November 24, 2008

Freaking Fantasy Football!!!!

Well, after weeks of trying not to post results, I am giving in to the Drew Marshall pressure to post some of the results. My team is in the midst of a three game losing streak (four after tomorrow) that has taken me from 3rd place, to 8th place. The only positives I have are that I am first in 2 of the 3 ESPN leagues I am playing in.

Drew has won his last two games, but is only up 8 heading into tonight's game. He is playing Wright Nation who has Green Bay's kicker in tonight's MNF game. If he makes three field goals, Drew will lose..........go Mason Crosby!!

Porkers (Wade) most likely will have won 3 out of 4 after tonight's game, although he as only scored over 80 points in 1 of the last 4 weeks, and that was a loss. However, somehow his team has done well with the losses of Steven Jackson, Earnest Graham, Brandon Jacobs, and Plaxico Burress.

The biggest surges over the last few weeks have been by Vikingur & WT Power. WT Power will most likely have gone from 9th, to 5th after this week, and Vikingur could find himself in 3rd or 4th after this week. After this week Vikingur will be 5-5-2, but will most likely have the overall points lead.

Here are the standings today as of 10:30am, I will repost the new standings tomorrow.



The reason why Drew wanted me to post, is due to last weeks whipping. He beat me both times this year, by an average of 28 per contest. As you can see, Drew (Blaze), and Adzmat's Team (Adam) have both clinched a playoff birth as well.

No comments: